In 2019, MailmanX, have expanded from 4 clients to now servicing over 11 clients across several different categories. With an unlimited potential to service more clients across the globe in digital, design, strategy, video, creative and PR services.
The role of ‘Client/Account Director’ is a dynamic role, largely leading the MailmanX clients, business, and team across its serviced markets. Although we’re a large business, we are a specialized group that is ready to continue to disrupt and lead the destination marketing category in China. You will be responsible for 3 major areas:
· Build relationships with clients in order to retain and grow existing accounts
· Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients on best practices for lead management, campaign strategies, digital knowledge, reporting, etc
· Conduct reviews with your clients, as needed, to report on account performance, campaign results, KAWO metrics and Tourism ROI
· Required to verbally reach out to clients in person/on the phone once every 30 days.
· Own account plans to ensure revenue is protected and opportunities for growth are identified and acted upon
· Assist in the design, development, and implementation of processes, and technology to support and enhance MMX team functions
· Drive the accounts through creative development and execution process, while building brand initiatives and consumer-centric concepts for clients
· Work with global Mailman teams in Singapore / Shanghai to support planning across new business and executing business expansion
· Lead and/or be directly involved in new initiatives and projects
· Lead the daily huddle to oversea executional operations and projects are on track
· Lead and assist AMs and AEs with the on-boarding process of new MMX clients
· Manage and develop members of MMX, including performance management, assist with hiring, professional & career development and proactive projects
· Conduct monthly KPI reviews with team members and catch up one-on-one on a regular basis
· Assist in identifying and addressing staff training, leadership and career development needs and opportunities for team members
· Supervise daily work, mitigate any problems, and offer support to ensure optimal output and hit the KPIs set by clients and team
In addition, you’ll have direct influence with the Mailman Tourism Business, there will be many opportunities to lead or assist in client pitches, proposals and new business. Additionally, this role requires an understanding of Mailman Group goals and you must have the ability to grow and meet revenue expectations.
Your continued learning will be to:
- Developing excellent creativity and content ideation
- Develop refined performance marketing methodologies and business tactics
- Utilization of data in optimizing knowledge of the market
- Creating new service lines to build more business
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in digital, account management or client success in a high-growth environment
· Minimum 3 years of global brand account management experience
· Minimum 2 years’ people management, with experience managing remote resources
· Background in the development and management of remote teams, and 24x7 support operations
· Self-motivated team player with track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, department counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results on time and on budget
· Outcome-driven and metrics oriented.
· Strong presence and presentation skills; comfortable talking to C-level executives and developing relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
· Natural leader and passionate coach with fresh ideas about Client Success who inspires their team to perform.
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, MBA a significant plus
· Native Chinese language speaker with excellent spoken and written Chinese and English
Functional Skills Required:
· Keynote / PPT (we prefer Keynote)
· Basic design, video editing and copywriting
· Knowledge in using social media planning software
· Using analytics tools to understand and optimise content
· Basic design skills (Photoshop/indesign)
All tourism clients
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Incentives