In 2019, MailmanX, have expanded from 4 clients to now servicing over 11 clients across several different categories. With an unlimited potential to service more clients across the globe in digital, design, strategy, video, creative and PR services.
The role of ‘Account Manager’ is a dynamic role, largely communicating with clients, executing project based work, and delivering on KPIs by working with your team across its serviced markets. Although we’re a large business, we are a specialized group that is ready to continue to disrupt and lead the destination marketing category in China. You will be responsible for 3 major areas:
· Build relationships with clients in order to retain and grow existing accounts
· Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients on best practices for lead management, campaign strategies, digital knowledge, reporting, etc
· Maintain client trust and be the key or supporting day-to-day contact
Account & Project Management
· Own account plans to ensure revenue is protected and opportunities for growth are identified and acted upon
· Own a minimum of 3x client/projects and deliver on results.
· Work with on-the-ground team to conduct regular meetings to execute on project deliverables and account goals
· Drive the accounts through creative and processes, while consistently bringing a proactive attitude
· Develop and execute seasonal planning, key campaign proposals and potential initiatives
· Produce insightful reports on a regular basis for clients and report status to Account Director
· Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, KOLs and partners
· Set the best example to all team members on your project
· Supervise daily work, mitigate any problems, and offer support to ensure optimal output and hit the KPIs set by clients and team
In addition, you’ll have direct influence with the Mailman Tourism Business, there will be many opportunities to lead or assist in client pitches, proposals and new business. Additionally, this role requires an understanding of Mailman Group goals and a passion for helping the overall company succeed.
Your continued learning will be to:
- Developing excellent creativity, digital marketing tactics and content ideation
- Develop refined performance marketing methodologies and PR tactics
- Utilization of data in optimizing knowledge of the market
Creating new service lines to build more business
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital, account management or client success in a high-growth environment
· Minimum 1 years of global brand account management experience
· Self-motivated team player with track record of success partnering with peer colleagues, department counterparts, and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results on time and on budget
· Outcome-driven and metrics oriented.
· Strong presence and presentation skills; comfortable talking to C-level executives and developing relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
· Natural leader and passionate coach with fresh ideas about Client Success who inspires their team to perform.
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, MBA a significant plus
· Native Chinese language speaker with excellent spoken and written Chinese and English
Functional Skills Required:
· Keynote / PPT (we prefer Keynote)
· Basic design, video editing and copywriting
· Knowledge in using social media planning software
· Using analytics tools to understand and optimise content
· Basic design skills (Photoshop/indesign)
All tourism clients
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Incentives