The role of the ‘Account Manager’ is to fundamentality drive the overall account growth within China market and build the Sports IP into a successful business case in China.
- Responsible for the delivery of project KPIs and client objectives across China market
- Supervise daily work, mitigate problems, and offer support to ensure optimal output
- Facilitate team structure, regular work processes, meetings and activities to maximise individual and team productivity and performance
- Drive the accounts through creative development and execution process, while building brand initiatives and consumer-centric concepts for clients
- Establish relationships in China with key media, sports rights holders and brands where possible. Be a trusted and well-respected Mailman presence in market.
- Identifying new marketing partnership opportunities, either through content collaboration, media or brand opportunities.
- Develop and execute seasonal planning, key campaign proposals and potential initiatives
- Produce insightful reports on a regular basis for clients and report status to Senior management team
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, vendors and partners
- Conduct monthly KPI reviews with team members and catch up one-on-one on a regular basis
- Assist in identifying and addressing staff training, leadership and career development needs and opportunities for team members
- Develop a network of 10+ freelancers to support digital activation and strategy in market, including social media, content, video, graphics.
- The core skills required to perform this role well include:
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese language
- High level of organization / project management skills
- Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations and speak in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent punctuation
- High initiative driven
Team USA / Team MMX
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus