Assistant Account Manager
Seven League is looking for an Assistant Account Manager to work on an array of prestigious clients in the sporting world. This is a full-time position with a one month probation period. We aim to be a diverse and inclusive organisation and are open to interviewing candidates from any gender, race or social economic background.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven League is a fast-growing digital sports agency. The company was founded in 2011 and has since grown to over 50 full-time staff with additional associates in 14 European countries. Seven League is part of the Endeavor Group which is a global sports business and includes companies such as IMG, UFC and 160/90.
We have a wide range of clients, national and international, reaching all sectors of the sports business including the NFL, FIFA, Spurs, LCFC, the NBA, the NHL, Sport England and England Netball.
Seven League provides consultancy and agency services. We create and execute strategy, produce engaging content, run social media channels and can help clients deliver against their wider business objectives.
We build teams and select the best technology partners to improve the way digital is used to engage and inspire fans, build brand profile and generate revenue.
We are an agency is in a high growth phase, developing from a small UK business to a more structured and efficient global operation. It is a crucial period in the life of the business and an exciting time to introduce new talent to the team.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and capable person to join us as an Assistant Account Manager.
This role will be wide ranging and the candidate will need to react to the needs of the business and its clients – it may include tasks from researching social media accounts to presenting research reports to content planning or briefing digital content production as well working directly with our clients in the UK and elsewhere. It is possible that this person may be embedded with a client on behalf of Seven League as part of the role.
The right individual for this role will have a broad range of skills and will be looking for a varied role in which they will be challenged and grow rapidly by rising to those challenges. This individual will be a motivated self-starter with a high work-rate and a thirst for knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
- Briefing and managing social media community managers in multiple countries
- Managing content production including working with graphic designers and video editors
- Social media content planning and evaluation including KPI tracking
- Resource planning, project management and milestone tracking
- Audience, market and content research
- Online and offline digital marketing (including basic SEO of content)
- Data analysis and website analytics reporting
- General administration
- The creation of marketing campaigns including running paid media advertising (Facebook, Twitter and Google)
- Writing reports
- Understanding the latest digital trends, and reporting this back to the wider team
- Assisting in business development processes, including research, analysis, funnel management and pitching
The ideal candidate will possess a good combination of the following skills and attributes:
1. A proven interest in digital content or marketing
2. A keen understanding of commercial, social media and design
3. A love of technology and an aptitude for technical exploration
4. An interest in sport and its ability to positively impact society
5. The emotional intelligence to make a good account manager who works with a wide range of high-profile clients
Salary: Commensurate based on experience
Holiday: 20 days (increasing by one day per year of service, to maximum 25 days)
- Performance and salary review once a year
- Being in a challenging and high profile company with a great and growing reputation
- Working with leading global sports brands in an exciting growth sector and business