Commercial Content Coordinator
Commercial Content Coordinator
Title: Coordinator - Commercial Content Coordinator
Reporting to: Commercial Content Manager
Contract: Fixed-term contract to July 31st, 2022
To support the Commercial Content team to deliver high-quality campaigns and digital services, to help ensure The FA and its partners achieve their collective goals and objectives.
· Coordinate the production and publishing of commercial campaigns across England Men’s & Women’s, Emirates FA Cup, WSL, VWFAC and England Football
· Support the Commercial Content team with planning and creation of branded content
· Plan and contribute to internal and external meetings
· Support the creation of campaign documents and publishing diaries
· Collate and support on creative feedback across pre-production/production/post-production, ensuring all approval dates and targets are met
· Keep internal stakeholders and vendors updated on campaign status and developments
· Communicate with The FA’s CRM and Content teams to ensure digital assets and plans are aligned
· Work with internal and external groups to ensure budgets, quotes and invoices are processed on time
· Brief in media requirements to the paid media agency and relay information to internal stakeholders
· Circulate finalised reports to relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following skills and attributes:
· Planning end to end digital content campaigns
· Branded content and commercial digital content creation
· Video pre-production, production, and post-production
· Social media ecosystem
· Basic understanding of paid media
· 2-3 years’ experience working in similar role
· Organising and managing projects efficiently
· Worked within a creative environment
· Working with multiple stakeholders and agencies
· Evidence of branded content creation
· Multi-project management skills
· Strong planning and organisational skills
· Ability to use planning tools such as Office 365 (incl. Planner) and Asana
· Basic understanding of social media and analytics tools
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite
· Strong communicator and ability to prioritise jobs across multiple projects.
· Excellent understanding of what makes entertaining digital branded content
· Desire to learn new skills
· Briefing in digital content designs, creations, and edits.
· Proficient experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop)
Hard-working, flexible and adaptable
Strong work initiative with a 'can do' attitude
The ability to learn new skills quickly and share knowledge
A commitment to continual professional development
An interest in all forms of digital media
Salary: Commensurate based on experience
Holiday: 20 days (increasing by one day per year of service, to maximum 25 days)
· Half mobile phone-bill and full home broadband paid
· Tax-free cycle scheme
To apply, please send your CV to and within the subject line, include your name and the role you are applying for.
Seven League has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We will not be able to offer sponsorship for this role, so only applicants with the right to work in the UK should apply.
Application closing date 20th June 2021.