The role of the ‘Senior Editor’ is a dynamic role, largely supporting the social media and content execution and planning for the Thai Sports App. The ideal candidate should possess a love for the sports genre and should love writing and creating content about it. You will have previous experience in sports digital writing using analytics to help guide content creation. You should be familiar with producing high-quality sports product descriptions, marketing articles, web content, blog posts and possesses. Ideally, some experience in SEO marketing, writing, journalism or editorial is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in sports digital writing using analytics to help guide content creation. You should be familiar with producing high-quality sports product descriptions, marketing articles, web content, blog posts and possesses. Ideally, some experience in SEO marketing, writing, journalism or editorial is preferred.
Assist the Content team in generating original sports content for the web/ app and other channels when required
Ensure that the content is search engine optimised
Conduct research for our content articles and consumer marketing initiatives where needed
Video Content making experience is well preferred.
International Content Editors.
Proof-readers and localization specialist.
Adaptation of original content to it’s targeted language.(Thai).
Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
Fluent in English/ Thai.
You will be assessed across 3 key areas of work:
Account growth and client satisfaction (40%)
We’ll work with you to more closely define the role and ensure it’s understood and you’re meeting the expectations of the role
We’ll work with you to establish KPI metrics linked to your projects and client goals. This may include metrics such as follower growth, impressions, views, engagements
Culture fit (30%)
This is simple, but sometimes hard - we want to make sure you’re a great culture fit for Mailman
You will report directly to the Regional Strategy Director based in Singapore.
Your salary will be discussed based on your fit to the role.
- Flexible working hours, we’re results driven
- International travel
- Meet your idols
- Transfers to other offices
If this role is for you please send a cover letter, any samples of professional work and your resume to HR@mailmangroup.com. The role is open and expected onboarding date will be December 15th, 2019.
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication in English and Thai language
- Ability to produce high-quality reports, presentations and speak in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent punctuation
- High initiative driven
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3-5years’ editorial experience in business writing and reporting.
- Excellent editing, reporting, and writing skills.
- Excellent editorial judgment and understanding of journalistic standards.
- Keen awareness of the news cycle and what the prevailing conversations are about it.
- Ability to work in deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in journalism.
- You are energetic, creative and are able to think and communicate with clarity.
- You are collaborative and possess strong interpersonal, social and communications skills to build understanding across all levels and departments.
- You are able to work independently and in teams and can thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- You are meticulous, well-organised, precise, fast and efficient.
It also helps if the person is a passionate sports fan and a very high level of productivity and initiative.
Thai Sports App
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus