Red Card 2021: China Digital Football Awards - Submissions Open
We’re excited to announce submissions are now open for the Red Card 2021: China Digital Football Awards.
The Red Card is now in its 10th year, and we’re delighted to celebrate the best in the business in what has been a challenging year for all involved. There are six awards to be voted for by our panel of 12 industry expert judges that will recognise outstanding performance across China’s digital landscape.
Find out more and enter submissions here: https://www.mailmangroup.com/red-card-2021
What is it and why participate?
- Get your team recognised in the industry and within your company for the outstanding work you do in China.
- This event is not just about handing out awards, but will also help educate the industry on key lessons learnt throughout the year with best practice from the movers and shakers.
- The Red Card report is covered every year by over 150 media outlets in 40+ countries over 5 continents. The winning activations will be seen by the sports industry around the world.
CRITERIA: The panel will judge submissions based on the following criteria:
● Originality: How unique was the idea?
● Relevance: How well adapted was the idea for China?
● Performance: What were the objectives & the quantitative results?
● Submission deadline: 11:59pm CET on 30th November 2020
● Who can enter: Any football-related organisation, club or company can participate
● Number of entries: there is no maximum number of submissions, but we suggest focusing on quality entries
● Please send your final submission or questions about the submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Text is the foundation of your entry. Choose your words carefully, tell us your story and impress with results.
● We highly recommend you include video highlights with your submission. This will help the judges to visualise the submission and emotionalise your entry.
● Provide figures with relevant benchmarking, let the judging panel know how well it worked.
● Submit as early as possible so that we can help with any questions on the submission
● We suggest that a minimum of one representative from your organisation/agency is available to join the awards ceremony on 28th January 2021 in Shanghai.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 30TH NOVEMBER 2020
See the previous nine editions of the Red Card report here: https://www.mailmangroup.com/redcards